Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 27, 2012

It has been a little while since I have logged on to show my progress as well as my food log.  I have however been logging onto my new favorite website http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ 
on this website I am able to log all my food and water intake as well as any exercise that I have done for the day.  It contains a wide variety of foods/restaurants that I often find using in my daily schedule.  I also have it on my phone so that I can not use the excuse of not logging everything that I consume.  I am still doing my best to remain around 1200 calories per day.  Naturally, if I burn more due to exercise I am awarded with more calories I can have for the day.  It has also kept me drinking a huge amount of water since you log that part too.
As of yesterday, June 26, 2012 I started to replace my regular cup of coffee (w/splenda and creamer) with a cup of hot green tea and one packet of splenda.  No, it so far does not make me near as happy due to the non creaming taste however, it is because of the creamer itself that I have decided to give it a whirl.  I am pretty sure if I can find an extremely low calorie creamer substitute then I will go back to enjoying at least one cup of coffee per day. 
I have now had a total of 4 PT sessions.  They are going pretty well.  I believe it is the cardio before and after my session that I dread the most.  Since my husband is running circles around my progress I am trying to work a little harder at this.  I keep hoping for the day that my heart catches up with my goals.  I definitely look forward to driving to the gym and actually have a feeling of looking forward to my work-out.  Not quite there yet. 
To date:  I have lost maybe about 5 lbs is all.  I must step it up!!!  Once I can see real progress I am sure my motivation will push me to succeed.  I raise my cup of hot tea as a salute to the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment